Wednesday 29 February 2012

Its weigh and measure day again!

Well officially its tomorrow but as I was up at silly o'clock it gave me something to do!

So in February I have lost a total of 6.5 inches.  This means that since starting slimpod I have now lost a total of 13 inches.  I have also lost inches where one can't measure and my shape is changing.

I no longer have 30 double chins.  My waist is appearing. I have lost alot of back fat (I had loads) now this has gone during February as was still there last month.

My size 20 jeans that I got as goal jeans on 10th February are now really baggy round the waist to the point they work there way down!  I have my size 18's ready but they are too tight still, so this is my work in progress.  But these size 20 jeans have gone from fitting well, very well round my waist, to baggy!

The scales are finally on the move ! and show a 2 lb loss :) Just shows never judge by scales alone or i'd be a failure wouldn't I? And I am not as I have lost 2 dress sizes on the bottom half, one of the top half, I am exercising, I am happy, I am more confident, more and more people are noticing and commenting, so happy me!

Watch this space for March's update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment