Wednesday 28 March 2012

Feeling amazing :)

I want to record this so I've pinched this post from my diary on Minimins :) This is how i've felt for a couple of weeks now so thought I'd share with you.

How do I feel today? I really do feel so positive. I have no food issues, I don't binge, I feel calm, I feel happy, I feel so so so positive its oozing from me, I have more confidence that improves daily, I no longer need or crave choccie, I no longer like crisps, sweet stuff is not bothering me at all now, I just eat my meals and stop when full. My meals are based on sw as I love that way of cooking as its healthy but I do not follow the plan, no longer emotionally eat , or eat as tired, stressed, bored, I eat because I am hungry. I enjoy my exercise - I can now do the 2 miles of Lesley Sansone walk aerobics and that 2 miles goes quick as I enjoy it , My head is totally in the right place, so I reckon the rest of my journey should be pretty good This week I really feel that sticking with the pods is paying off big time. Now if my scales would show all this too rather than just inches that would be even better but my theory is they have to soon don't they I am not bothered its laughable actually

This was the best thing that ever happened to me.

The sweet tooth pod - love it :) I was always a choccie girl (and crisps, and other rubbish) Choccie pod cured that. But I got in a little habit of fancying something sweet after a meal.  It was such a strong feeling and I wanted to get rid of it as I didn't need anything most of the time.  I never overate but I don't want a sweet tooth anymore.  Well I got the sweet tooth pod on the 22nd March.  Its kicked in really quickly, amazing pod. I no longer crave anything sweet. In fact I went to Waitrose last night for a few bits and pieces and nothing in the way of munchies jumped out at me. I had no temptation what so ever and the fab bit was that none of it bothered me anymore. I might as well have been browsing the potato isle (giggles) :) Another amazing pod from Thinking Slimmer. :)

Thank you Sandra, and thankyou Slimpod/Thinking Slimmer :) You are changing my life bit by bit :) Piece by Piece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment