Monday 5 March 2012

Feeling really positive, calm and happy

As the title says, I feel so positive, calm and happy.

I feel my confidence is really returning and its a lovely feeling.  I tried my size 18 Next Jeans on today that are my next target.  I can do them up.  Way too tight but its a start, so that was a good feeling as I can see me achieving my next goal fairly soon :)

I also feel that now that I eat normally, healthily and exercise I really can achieve my ultimate goal to be a size 14 in Next clothes by 21st November :) I mean there is nothing stopping me is there?

Its liberating not to be on a diet it really is. I have no wagon to fall off, no good or bad foods, its lovely. Its like this enormous weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I have also noticed that my asthma is pretty much non existant now, I feel far better health wise and exercise wise. I don't get out of puff so easily. My leggings and jeans are baggy, even some of my tops are :)

I am loving the TTapp DVD step away the inches. Its about 2 miles in total and some cardio but no aerobics. Its the best thing I've ever found. I love it and not had backache, neckache or legache since starting in February.  I am leaving the other DVD I got from TTapp for when I am a little more subtle and lost abit more weight as tried abit of it this morning and it just wasn't for me yet.

Its funny when I got the Step Away the Inches DVD I could barely manage the first 10 mins. Now I manage the full DVD which is about 23 mins and enjoy it plus I am really noticing the inch loss. Very clever and so glad I found it.

Food is now at the back of my mind and I feel totally in control. If I am hungry I eat and I listen to what my body wants. If I'm not hungry I don't eat for the sake of it. If someone offers me something I really don't want I politely say no. I don't have it for the sake of it, have it so not to offend, eat it just because its there. Again this is a lovely feeling too. :)

I could never diet again.  This works and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment