Friday 30 March 2012

just a few comments

I am doing well with my 200 mile challenge all things considered. I am now at 147 miles with a few days to go until the 7th April. I may not quite make 200 especially due to the calf injury I had but I am doing well and really enjoying it. I feel I've achieved alot. :)

I am noticing lots and lots of little things lately. I am not as stressed. I leave food on my plate. I enjoy my exercise. I feel calmer and don't let things get to me anymore, it just washes over and I move on.

I am beginning to think more carefully what I put in my mouth. Before it was healthy but now its healthier and I seem to be making more of a conscious effort :) not sure that makes sense but I know what I mean.

I no longer crave or seem bothered by sweet foods :) the sweet tooth pod really is working. I seem back on grapes and banannas if I need a snack :) I've even not bothered with yoghurts this last few days possibly because the ones I have are rather sweet and thats what I used them for :)

I can easily do the Leslye Sansone 2 mile DVD whereas I used to struggle to do the 2 miles and feel awful afterwards, now I love it, the time goes quick and I feel so good afterwards.

There have been cadburys Easter Eggs in the house for while now and I am not in the least bit tempted or bothered.  My chocoholic days are over ! No more flat packed easter egg boxes and replacing eaten eggs - now that feels good :D

I just generally feel so very good in myself, its like the longer I pod the better it gets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment