Tuesday 3 April 2012

list of positives - 5 months in

1. I smile more
2. I feel positive
3. I am calmer
4. I am happier
5. I no longer obsess about food
6. I can no longer eat junk food. don't want to
7. I no longer want or can eat greasy food
8. I can't bare the smell of greasy food cooking
9. Not eaten choccie since 14/2/12
10. I am no longer interested in sweet stuff ie cakes, biccies
11. I leave food on my plate
12. I make healthy choices
13. I enjoy the exercise I do
14. My confidence returns daily
15. I no longer emotionally turn to food, ie tired, stressed, upset
16. no longer graze all day
17. no longer keep thinking what I fancy to eat all day
18. Can really see my shape changing
19. lost lots from my face
20.I have a waist
21. I like myself
22. I no longer let people get to me
23. no panic attacks
24. no anxiety generally
25. coping better with many situations
26. driving a little
27. no longer self sabbotage 
28 no guilt around food
29 often forget about food.meals until hungry
30 have learnt to say no
31 have no time for negativity
32 I am no longer controlled emotionally by what the scales say
33 I hear the full signal loud and clear 
34 not touched any easter eggs
35 less retail therapy
36 no longer eat leftovers from kids plates or snack while cooking serving up
37 no palpitations anymore
38 not as emotional
39 don't feel drained all the time
40 rings are really really loose
41 no longer snack on crisps since before xmas
42 apologised to Debbie and we now see each other regularly for coffee
43 resisting hot cross buns
44 Sainsburys driver didn't recognise me 
45 people at school noticing the changes
46 no longer rebelling 
47 was in the March newsletter
48 no asthma
49 no longer make up excuses not to take Carla
50 managed a social vet visit with Carla and spoke my mind
51 starting to declutter
52 feel really focused and in the zone
53 first ever period/star week with no choccie or sweet cravings
54 not got a taxi from town in weeks
55 My diet head has gone forever  
56 I no longer analyse everything
57 I no longer binge



phew what a list    

2 comments: