Monday 23 July 2012

changes changes all the time :)

So I am noticing more changes.  I drove to my sisters at the weekend. Its not far but I simply got in the car and drove. No stress, no anxiety, no working it out in my head just drove. Went the long way round so hit the big roundabouts - fine, even hit road works - fine :) So something has definitely changed :)

Food - I am simply eating when hungry and stopping when full. I am noticing my portion sizes are smaller, I am eating slower, savouring each mouthful, and stopping when satisfied. I am making the healthy choice still 99% of the time but  am not following a diet plan I am just eating what I fancy when I fancy it :) Its like something has clicked into place. I really do feel in control of my eating :)

I am also noticing that stuff goes on and I can see it for what it is and move on. Things are not affecting me like they used to and I can see that other peoples 'issues' are just that, 'their issues' not mine and it floats over my head :)

Exercise also seems to have become just something I do each day and enjoy it :eek: its just like its natural to get up and do some exercise before I work, no stress, no making myself do it, it just happens naturally.

We had a BBQ last night and I didn't overeat and wasn't tempted to. I had a little of what I fancied and stopped when satisfied. Its so lovely to have this free reign on food and remain in control. I was always determined when I found slimpods never to diet again, not to follow a plan but just to learn to be normal with food - well I am happy to say I have succeeded in that now. The weightloss will follow its now inevitable but not following a plan it won't drop off me, but thats fine too as early on in my journey I realised and learnt

The tortoise always wins :) slow and steady wins the race :)

I am also beginning to have faith in me :) to like me as a person, to accept me for who I am. This is a biggie for me as I am my own worst critic and if I can't love or like me its always been hard to accept that others might.  I am gradually changing in this one, and feel I am worth it :)

We have booked our holiday on the edge of the lakes, can't wait and so looking forward to walking lots :) I love walking you would never guess would you?

I have been listening to the confidence pod now since January. I have gone from zero confidence to around 80% now :) its amazing. Its subtle, and a lovely pod to listen to and it most certainly works.

No comments:

Post a Comment