Monday 5 November 2012

still struggling

I am still struggling but have a plan of action now.

I am going to use my powershower pod more and chillpod and see if that helps me.

I am beginning to exercise again even though I feel rather round and sluggish as deep down I know this is key for me and helps me to refocus.

I may have to adjust my goals slightly but thats fine as this isn't a race its a lifestyle change.

I am going to try to use the swish technique today instead of just reaching for the crisps or chocolate.

I think the chocolate is hormone related so i'm not as bothered about that as I know it will pass.

Yesterday I walked Carla for 35 mins (not far I know but can't leave Chris for any long length of time) and I did 2 miles TTapp. So its a good start.

So I just need to do as I say I will. Practice what I preach! Can I do it? Yes I can !





Well its 4pm and so far so good. Today the chillpod and powershower have got me through my iffy time :) I've been for two walks today as well :) woohoo! hope this is a sign of having turned the corner.!

No comments:

Post a Comment