Friday 28 December 2012

Normal Around Food! woohoo!

Well as the title says this has been my first Christmas normal around food. I simply ate when hungry stopped when full!

This felt amazing. I didn't scoff everything possible just because I could. There are tonnes of goodies about and tonnes left as I simply had a few choccies when I fancied them. Thats it :)

I had to leave over 1/3rd of my Christmas dinner as heard the full signal. I didn't obsess about food once. It was just food. It was yummy and I enjoyed it but not worrying should I have this, can I have this, Do I want this was more how it went :)

I didn't weigh once and still haven't. My relationship with my scales has ended. It took me a year but they no longer call me, I am no  longer tempted and I no longer feel the need to weigh. :) It really is liberating.

The best thing for me was my control around food. Also the fact no diet planned for the New Year, no wagon to fall off, no gain to lose, no panic at what i've gained over Christmas . I have finally broken some of the biggest habits I had :)

My goals are set working away in the background. I simply continue to pod and find my positives, thats it.

I had confidence this year. I was calm this year. I felt positive this year. I was normal around food this year!

What more could a girl wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment