Wednesday 8 May 2013

I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation ......

Its how I feel! I feel amazing. I am oozing positivity, smiles, and confidence.

Getting into those jeans was the boost I needed. I've worn and washed them several times already :) I love them.  They fit lovely, in fact they are already beginning to get a little loose. They are quite baggy round the bottom and loser on the waist!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So my next goal. My new white board pens arrived so I've written out my new goal.

I will be wearing my size 14 pear shaped linen trousers on June 18th 2013

They haven't arrived yet but no rush as a little while to go.

I will eat mindfully stopping when full.

I will walk princess barky knickers.

I will do my ttapp basic workout plus 3 times a week

TTapp core cardio twice a week.

I will drink more water.




I have noticed just how confident I have become.  I answer the phone without a thought. I pick up the phone and use it without a thought. I walk tall. I smile alot. I feel fantastic.

I was asked to just pop skype on for a quick chat earlier. In the past just the thought would have freaked me out, but I was fine. Chatted normally and felt fine.

I cannot wipe the smile from my face. I feel so good, so happy and so positive I will achieve my goals. :)

I feel on top of the world. So much is changing. I'm learning new skills and loving it.  In one of Lori's downloads she did she says 'life is for living, and you're living it and loving it' and thats so how I feel!  I feel so in control. I finished my social media course and my mind is buzzing with ideas and thoughts. I learnt so much.

I just feel full of energy and smiles. I can't stop grinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment