Saturday 22 June 2013

I've put things back into perspective :)

I think watching the Dove advert again and doing the exercise with the mirror has helped me a lot. Some friends read that post and pretty much all of them in different ways told me I seriously don't see what they see. :) These friends have known me at my biggest. At my most negative and they see the changes in me far better than I do.

So I am feeling really positive again :)  I seem to have these little blips but they are usually connected to stress or my perception of myself.

Its funny how we see ourselves. How we are so critical of ourselves yet others aren't.  I think alot of the tiny blips I've had are down to years of dieting.  So the slightest set back gets all out of proportion in my head as I feel I'm failing again when I'm not. Its just for that split second I don't see it.

I've tweaked my new goals as I feel inch loss matters more to me at the moment as I am feeling bloated.  The goals needs to mean something to you for it to be really effective, so its tweaked and I plan to use 2 inches off tummy and 1 inch off my waist by 31st July 2013.

What diets works from the inside out? Giving you back that inner confidence, that glow, that loving the skin you're in feeling when not even yet at target?

What diet helps you to put food to the back of your mind? Every diet I've ever followed has made me obsess about the one thing I am trying not to obsess about - food!

What diet helps you to eat normally again? Eat when hungry stop when full? That's what I do now :) I eat normally. I have a healthy relationship with food.

What diet can stop binge eating?  I was a terrible binge eater. I haven't binged for well over a year now. In fact it was a year at Christmas so well over a year.

What diet makes you feel relaxed?

I feel so good inside so now want to reach my ultimate goal of size 14 this year :) I feel my head is in the right place to achieve this so my long term goal is to be wearing a size 14 outfit on Christmas Day 2013.  I have changed so much in my life.  I can now get on with exercising and chibbling away at the inches left :)

I used to be scared to answer the phone to make phone calls. This week i've really noticed this has totally gone. I've spoken to several people recently who I don't know and I've done so confidently. I used to be terrified of skype, I am absolutely fine with it now, it doesn't worry me at all :)

I used to be rubbish at social media I am now loving it, learning it, and living it hehehehehehe. I am still learning and tweaking but I love it and use it properly :)

I am eating with my family. Not buying in special food as on a diet. I love that. I just happily leave food on my plate once I am full :)

Here's to the rest of 2013.  2013 is my year!

No comments:

Post a Comment