Saturday 15 June 2013

New Goals

So I have reset my goals. Set new 6 week goals as I have struggled the last few weeks. Kind of lost my focus abit with all the stress I was under. But I've dusted down, giving myself a talking to and ready to hit those size 14 pear shaped linen trousers. Especially as looks like summer will be late this year hehehehehe

I also have a pair of size 14 pear shaped jeans which will be my goal after my trousers as the trousers are wider legged :)

Goals

1) I will lose 2 inches off my stomach and an inch off my waist by 31st July 2013

How will I do this

1) I will do core cardio once a week

2) Ttapp basic workout plus 3 times a week

3) Walk princess barky knickers 5 times a week

4)  Try new recipes

5) Drink more water

6) Listen to my pods and find 3 positives every day

No comments:

Post a Comment