Tuesday 18 February 2014

Back to blogging!

I am going to try and update my blog regularly again :)

I am still slimpodding :) podding on.

Still a size 18 BUT  changing all the time. Slimpods have been life changing for me. Giving me back some confidence  - a work in progress but little steps soon equal far bigger ones.

I am a different woman to the one who found slimpods back in 2012.  So many things have changed in my life.

My little facebook shop LilyRose has grown and continues to grow :) I'd never have  been able to do this 2 years ago :) I had so confidence in my abilities you see yet now I am successfully taking many orders each week for my hand stamped jewellery and dog tags :) I love love love what I do :)

If you want to look at LilyRose is www.facebook.com/giftslilyrose

My Dad would be proud of me. He was the one who always had faith in me :)

I have started MUTU too but struggling this week as kids are off and hubby, so doing bits when I can and more effort next week when they all go back to work and school.  I've been wearing my new barefoot shoes every single day and gone for a walk and find them so comfortable. I love them. It really is like being barefoot. I've always been one to wander around barefoot so I'm not surprised these suit me.

Prior to them breaking up from school I tried the MUTU first intensive workout !! Oh my goodness the next day I found I had achy muscles. Only just recovered. Think it was the squatting exercises that did it... I think I am going to have to do bits of the intensive one at a time until my poor body can cope !! hehehehehehe

It made me realise how unfit I must be. So although its a 12 week programme I am going to take it a little slower than that and build it up :) I do think its really good though and can see how it will work :)

I have peeled off many layers on this journey and really do feel I am now getting somewhere. I smiled today when I made a healthy sandwich at lunch, grabbed a packet of french fries crisps to go with it. At 5pm the crisps were still sat on my desk!! unopened.  I popped them back in the drawer! I didn't need them! Unheard of... a) to eat a sarnie with no crisps b) not to eat the crisps and follow it with at least one more pack c) to put them back !!  I also had a really stressy day and didn't turn to crisps and chocolate, massive massive step forward for me :) woohoo! In the past food was always there 'to make me feel better'. Of course it never did but I tried to none the less.


No comments:

Post a Comment